Sunday, July 31, 2011

Julian is coming! -The Ringgold Family

  I had such a fun time today meeting up with the Ringgold Family at Irvine Regional park. Sweet baby Julian is due in just three more weeks and I had the pleasure to capture one of Angelique's final days of pregnancy. Our family has grown close to the Ringgolds through the last year, while our children underwent a bone marrow transplant. Thankfully, baby Julian is EB free! Ali is a great big sister and just waiting for her baby brother! It was so fun to catch up with them!! Ang and Time, thanks for allowing me to spend the day with you! I had a great time!!

 Some of my favorites from the shoot earlier today...(drum roll, please)...










Ali wanted to get in on the photography action...




too cute!






















2 comments:

Bella's Blessings said...

Thank you so much, Jennifer! These are just fabulous. You are a wonderful photographer and so easy to be with while you shoot! We absolutely recommend you!

Cheryl said...

I wish we could drive to Cali to have you do our family pictures!
I love these pics! My heart has history with this family, but that is not my only reason for loving these pics! They speak for themselves!

Yay Jen!