Friday, January 20, 2012

Ernie's and Sheri's surprise party!

    This last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting a surprise party! There's always an extra dose of fun at a surprise party, I think. I love that open-the-door-minor-heart-attack expression people have when they're being surprised! It actually was a double birthday, so twice the fun, right? To add to the surprise, Ernie's (the Birthday Boy) daughters from across the country flew in for the affair!!
   This event was bowling themed and everyone had a total blast! Lots of bowling, yummy food and time with family. Such a special day! I'm so glad I was able to be apart of it! Happy Birthday, Ernie and Sheri!

The party...




Sheri's "SURPRISE!!!!!" moment...



Moments later, Ernie's "SURPRISE!!!!!" moment...



Family time...






Bowling!
















of course there was cake and presents...




Family Portraits!


















Ernie and the wonderful Party Planner (his wife, LuAnne) :)




1 comment: